- FLEXIBLE SATA POWER CABLE connects the latest Serial ATA hard drives or optical drives to a power supply with legacy Molex LP4 ports; Male to Female Molex to SATA cable with straight connectors is the perfect 6 inch length for internal cable management
- COST-EFFECTIVE 3-PACK of hard drive power cables provides a spare or replacement SATA to Molex cable when upgrading your computer
- IDEAL SOLUTION for the DIY computer builder or IT tech repair when installing new or replacement SATA hard drives or DVD drives to a power supply that only has Molex power ports
- RECYCLE LEGACY EQUIPMENT to connect new SATA HDDs and optical drives to older power supplies with 4 pin Molex ports
- COMPATIBLE with 5V SATA devices connecting to 12V ATX power supplies; Sample compatibility list includes Antec VP-450W Power Supply, ASUS 24x DVD-RS serial-ATA internal optical drive, ASUS DVD SATA Supermulti Burner, Coolmax 500W Power Supply, Cooler Master Elite 460W PowerSupply, Crucial 256GB SATA 2.5″ Internal SSD, EVGA 430W Power Supply, Intel 520 Series 120GB SATA 2.5″ SSD, Kingston Digital 120GB 2.5″ SSD, Kingston Digital 240GB SSDNow 2.5″ SSD, LG Electronics 14x internal BDLX Blu-Ray Burner, LG Electronics Optical Blu-ray Drive, LG Electronics DVD Burner, Lite-On Super AllWrite 24X SATA DVD Dual Layer Drive, Logisys Corp 550W Ball Bearning Fan w/ PSU ATX 550 Power Supply, Logisys Corp 480W Dual Fan 20+4 Power Supply, Rosewill 350 Watt Power Supply, Sabrent 74 in 1 3.5″ Internal Flash Media Card Read/Write, Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5″ SATA III Internal SSD, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD, Samsung SATA 1.5 Gbps Optical Drive, HGST Travelstar 2.5″ SATA II Internal Hard Drive, Seagate Barracude 2TB HDD SATA 6GBs, WD desktop hard drive 1TB, WD 2TB Desktop hard drive 3.5″ SATA III, Western Digital Hard Drive 1TB
The 4 Pin Molex to SATA Power Cable Adapter is a handy addition to your toolbox when building, upgrading or repairing computers. It connects newer SATA internal hard drives and optical drives to power supplies with legacy LP4/4 pin Molex connectors.
Use this handy cable adapter to connect to an existing power supply when upgrading a computer with a Blu-ray drive or faster SSD drive. Recycle older power supplies and motherboards for repairs or replacements. Utilize the extra Molex ports on a power supply when the SATA ports are occupied.
– Connector 2 – SATA 15 Pin Female
– Cable Length – 6 Inches
– Cable Gauge – 18 AWG
– Supports 5V SATA drives (not 3.3V) and 12V ATX Power Supplies
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Lifetime Product Support